ERP Test Accelerator
Enterprises that embark on accelerating ERP testing via test automation, often encounter poor test automation framework, high cost of tool licenses, lack of skilled test automation resources with ERP knowledge. Gallop’s ERP Test Accelerator ensures acceleration of ERP testing and reduces the overall testing time, cost, and risk for the enterprises. Gallop ERP Test Accelerator supports a wide range of ERP packages including SAP and PeopleSoft.
Gallop’s ERP testing services are designed to ensure rapid and comprehensive results via its ERP Test Accelerator to reduce the overall testing time, cost, and risk. The ERP Test Accelerator Kit contains ready-to-use manual and test automation assets to accelerate testing for a wide range of ERP packages that include Oracle EBS, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, and SAP etc. These help accelerate testing effort and provide a faster ROI.
Gallop’s ERP testing approach consists of a modular framework and pre-built test assets. Our CRM test accelerator is a vast repository of pre-built test cases, use cases, and business scenarios. All the knowledge captured in the form of test assets saves total cost, time and efforts of testing. The pre-designed test assets are automated and reused in multiple business process tests.
Gallop’s ERP Test Automation Accelerator
Research report indicates that over 10% of the Enterprises do not reap full benefits of ERP implementations. Enterprises report various failures and challenges throughout the ERP implementation life cycle (from Blueprint to implementation phase, including Upgrades). It is also evident that ERP projects often exceed budgeted time and cost.
Gallop’s comprehensive ERP Test accelerator ensures desired business outcomes and rigorous testing of every business process and critical process flows for ERP testing. With test effort coupled with strong functional and domain understanding, Gallop ensures comprehensive coverage of all test scenarios.
Key Differentiators of Gallop’s ERP Test Accelerator
Gallop leverages its deep expertise in leading Commercial tools to help clients optimize the costs and time on testing the ERP systems. Gallop offers ERP testing services that are designed to ensure rapid and comprehensive results via its ERP Test Accelerator to reduce the overall testing time, cost, and risk. Gallop ERP Test Accelerator supports a wide range of ERP packages including SAP and PeopleSoft.
With Gallop’s ERP test accelerator, organizations can realize following benefits:
- Pre-built Test Case Suite for out-of-the box functionality reduces effort on Test Design & Test Authoring
- Over 30% reduction in Test Automation cost via pre-built components for ERP packages
- Over 40% increase in ERP test coverage via pre-built test suites for ERP applications such as SAP, Oracle and PeopleSoft
Download our ERP Test Automation Case study to know how we helped a Leading Law Firm in US.
The Gallop Assurance
ERP lifecycle involves implementation, roll-out, upgrade, production support and maintenance of various modules in the ERP package. The best way to make sure that you get the best out of your ERP solution is to follow a framework which delivers quality along with speed. We understand that every requirement is unique and thus adapt our testing methodology based on needs of the customer.
Write to us if you are looking to accelerate you ERP Testing Lifecycle and we will be glad to assist you.
SAP Solution Accelerators
Gallop’s SAP testing approach consists of a modular framework and pre-built test assets. Our SAP test accelerator is a vast repository with over 1700 pre-built test cases, use cases, and over 1000 BPT components. All the knowledge captured in the form of test assets saves total cost, time and efforts of testing. The pre-designed test assets are automated and reused in multiple business process tests.
- Reduced Time to Market: Reduces overall implementation and upgrade time
- Lower Total Cost of Ownership: 60 to 70% effort reduction in manual test case and automated test script development due to availability of pre-built standard test cases/scripts
- Ease of Maintenance: Functional decomposition approach of scripting reduces maintenance effort
Oracle EBS Test Accelerators
Gallop’s Oracle CoE test experts have worked with multiple Oracle test engagements and with this expertise they have developed pre-built manual and automated test suite that has been refined over the years.
- Reusable Automation Suite with 150 scripts which covers all the basic functionalities & some out-of-the box functionalities and provides maximum automation coverage
- Test Automation Framework developed is highly dynamic and can be tailored in order to meet client requirements with limited customization
- Tests can be run in a batch and provides optimized solution to changing requirements
- Configuration files, External Flat files, Object Repositories and Recovery Scenarios are used to make automation scripts more robust and efficient
- Apart from Automation scripts, manual accelerator of 208 test cases is prepared which can be reused with minimal tailoring
Workday Test Accelerators
One of the major challenge in Workday Testing is understanding complex requirements related to Business Process with their integrations with Upstream / Downstream third party applications and converting them to End-to-End Test Scenarios for 100% Test Coverage. Also, managing Workday updates with many vital features, which is released in shorter timelines requires robust regression testing methodology in place to complete in very shorter window timeframes.
Gallop’s Workday testing experts with unmatched testing experience on Workday, has developed the pre-built manual and automated test suite with their experience across several engagements.
- Rich-set of pre-built functional test scenarios that can be utilized as a jump-start kit for any specific clients’ requirements
- Repository of Complex End-to-End Integration scenarios across Workday Business Processes and Upstream/Downstream Third Party applications
- Limited effort required for client specific customization
- Automation ready where possible & applicable
- Helps in reducing overall implementation or upgrade time
Test Accelerators for PeopleSoft
PeopleSoft applications, which your business relies on, cannot deliver value if you face issues such as functionality issues that cost production outages, changes & upgrades without thorough testing, test creation and maintenance that cost much time and resources, test T-codes with fewer sets of data than that production uses, etc.
Gallop’s PeopleSoft Test Accelerator enables you to address all of these challenges and helps you to maximize returns from your application investments by making comprehensive automated testing faster to implement, easier to manage, and cost-effective to maintain. Gallop’s PeopleSoft test accelerator includes manual test cases and fully automated test scripts, designed to be business centric and extensible for your unique PeopleSoft environment.
- Pre-built Test Case Suite for standard functionalities and out-of-the box functionalities
- Comprehensive set of Integrated Test Cases across the modules of PeopleSoft
- Enables your testing teams to begin the test design process earlier in the SDLC
- Reduces effort on Test Design, and Test Authoring
- Limited effort required for client specific customization
- Reduced Maintenance Costs
- Helps in reducing overall implementation / upgrade time
Our Partnerships & Alliances
Businesses who rely on Gallop’s ERP Testing Services
Gallop has executed many ERP testing engagements for SAP, Oracle and other ERP packages and has a dedicated ERP Testing Centre of Excellence to offer customized ERP testing solutions to our clients. We not only understand the needs of our clients but of their customers as well. Below is the partial list of our clients who trust us for their ERP testing needs.
Future of ERP
ERP is no longer a cut-and-dried decision between either an ERP suite or a set of best of-breed applications. Instead, more and more firms will find themselves making hybrid investments in a mix of on-premises, hosted, and SaaS ERP deployments for their global operations, with a core suite complemented by components from a partner ecosystem.