Proactive, Real-world Cloud Based Security Testing
Cloud Application Security Testing
Cloud security is essential to assess the security of your operating systems and applications running on cloud. Ensuring ongoing security in the cloud requires not only equipping your cloud instances with defensive security controls, but also regularly assessing their ability to withstand the latest data breach threats.
Gallop’s Cloud Application Security Testing Services
Gallop’s team validates whether or not your cloud deployment is secure and gives you actionable remediation information when it's not complying the standards. The team conducts proactive, real-world security tests using the same techniques employed by attackers seeking to breach your cloud-based systems and applications.
- Proactively verify the security of your cloud-based systems and applications against current attack techniques
- Safely pinpoint and validate critical OS and services vulnerabilities
- Measure the susceptibility to SQL injection, cross-site scripting, and other web application attacks
- Validate security controls required by PCI, HIPAA and other compliance mandates
- Get actionable information necessary to apply necessary patches and code fixes
- Verify security posture of systems and networks
- Help achieve compliance
- Data Security
What We Deliver:
We deliver a variety of reports that verify your cloud security posture and provide actionable intelligence to help you quickly prioritize and remediate any exposures.
- Network Vulnerabilities Report: Provides details specific to the machine instances tested on exploitable OS and services vulnerabilities, plus links to patches and other remediation resources.
- Cloud Application Vulnerability Report: Explains how your applications can be exploited via SQL Injection, Cross-Site Scripting, Remote File Inclusion and other attack types – and provides valuable information for code fixes.
Gallop’s Cloud Application Security Testing Thought Leadership
We are powered by the strong strategic partnerships with leading test tool vendors to deliver strategic value to our customers. Our test professionals have profound expertise in handling various commercial security testing tools as well as open-source security testing tools. In addition to partnerships with SOASTA, JarLoad, NeoTys, TestPlant, Ranorex & more, we also are HP Service Provider (SPP) Partners.
Businesses who rely on Gallop’s Cloud Application Security Testing
Gallop’s unique Services helps you in weeding out risks from your application and also ensures your applications meet regulatory and compliance requirements. Leading businesses of North America rely on our penetration testing services to make their applications threat-proof.
We have worked with leading large and small enterprises and helped them build a safe and secure software for their users. A few of them are listed below.
The Gallop Assurance
Typical security requirements may include specific elements of confidentiality, integrity, authentication, availability, authorization and non-repudiation. Actual security requirements tested depend on the security requirements implemented by the system.
At Gallop, we provide Application Penetration Testing Services to identify vulnerabilities in the security mechanisms of software application & information system architecture.