AMR Research says the number of IT companies that outsource will jump from 20% to 50% in three years.
The reason for the dramatic growth is quite simple - cost savings from outsourcing are too compelling to ignore. The more aggressive a company's outsourcing strategy, the more money it can save. Unfortunately, risk increases along with savings.
Outsourcing is a high-gain, high-risk proposition. Finding the right partner in executing the plans is the key to reduce and eliminate the risk component. Offshore development is as much about technical skills and quality as it is about a relationship based on compatibility, trust and mutual respect – the very same Gallop’s core values.
With our proven methodologies and communication channels, we are ready to help in your off-shoring endeavors. Gallop’s Total Cost of Ownership perspective helps you get a clear picture on the long term benefits. We provide high quality, low cost, comprehensively skilled and experienced professional IT talent through our offshore development center. Be it adding offshore component to your on-shore team or executing software development projects end-to-end offshore, Gallop provides a solution based on our core values.
Gallop’s differentiators in Global Sourcing
- Quality-first approach in development.
- Fully equipped and networked infrastructure.
- Execution model with right ratio of on-site and off-shore resources to best support the business needs while maximizing the returns.
- Substantial local presence in the US quickens the resolution for day-to-day issues.
- Stable employee base selected through comprehensive screening methodologies.
- PMP certified project managers to coordinate and execute the projects.
- Flexible business model to cater to your specific needs.
Gallop is fully equipped to offer offshore component in all our core areas, Quality Assurance, Application Development, Business Intelligence and Mobility services. We are ready to assist in implementing a solution that’s right for you.Top
"Gallop provided us the knowledge and expertise to more quickly and effectively create our QTP testing architecture. They were dependable, quick to respond, and able to understand..."
Chris Mears, VP of Implementation Services, Delphi Tech