Gallop Quality Health Check Services
Gallop’s Quality Health Check is a quick indicator on the status of Quality in your IT organization. It’s analogous to having annual health exam with your doctor. It generates a series of recommendations, which the company can discuss and decide to make the necessary changes.
Here are common challenges that can be addressed with an effective recommendation post Gallop’s Quality Health Check
- Inadequate quality process to support the business.
- Too many technologies yet low productivity.
- Are we using the people and technologies in optimal way?
- How do we support demand from business?
- We continuously miss critical bugs into production.
Gallop’s Quality Health Check services provide an objective, even keel evaluation of your current Quality processes, methodologies and infrastructure with intent to provide a comprehensive recommendation to deploy quality processes based on the customer’s business objectives achieving maximum ROI. Gallop’s seasoned Architects collect information by way of interviews, review existing artifacts and technologies and their orchestration. Upon collection of customer specific information they’re compared with industry standards or vertical’s best practices. Based on the result of analysis, a roadmap is developed in collaboration with customer to mature Quality process correction or deployment.
Gallop’s Health check comprises following stages
Several of our customers have benefited from Gallop’s expertise and objective analysis of Quality processes. Our recommendations are very practical with demonstrable ROI.
Common Deliverables of Health Check Services:
- Assessment report detailing the current state of QA maturity in the organization.
- Solution recommendation for People, Process and Technologies.
- Roadmap for overall Quality improvement.
"With WinQuick we quickly and painlessly leveraged our investment in existing WinRunner framework scripts. It has been a pleasure working with Gallop."
Shelly Baker, Manager, travelocity.com