How do you know whether your business-critical applications meet the performance and scalability that your business requires? How do you decrease the risk of poor performance or catastrophic failure when deploying a multi-user system? Are your applications giving the best possible performance?
Performance problems in new or operational IT systems and software applications are costly both in terms of business disruption and remedial work. These issues tend to go undetected prior to launch because of the difficulty of conducting realistic performance testing or ability to simulate effective load testing.
Gallop, as an HP authorized business partner enables the clients to successfully use HP LoadRunner®, part of HP Performance Center™, and assists them with the load test creation, execution and analysis. Gallop deploys HP certified consultants to deliver engagements and hands-on knowledge transfer to performance testing team.
Gallop also helps businesses deploy "Center of Excellence" on top of HP’s Performance Center with focus on high throughput for performance projects via self-services, full-services or hybrid models.
Our performance testing process ensures repeatability, consistency in delivering high quality output, complete coverage and a strong feedback mechanism to leverage knowledge. Our engagements comprise
- Workload model creation for load testing based on customers demographics.
- Performance test scripts creation based on the business drivers and mix of point of presence.
- Orchestration of performance testing based on average/peak volume of key transactions and scenarios.
- Providing SLAs to business or end customers maintaining the predictability of system.
- Scalability and volume testing.
- Endurance and soak testing.
"Gallop provided us the knowledge and expertise to more quickly and effectively create our QTP testing architecture. They were dependable, quick to respond, and able to understand..."
Chris Mears, VP of Implementation Services, Delphi Tech