Oracle Fusion & ERP Services Overview
Gallop is a premier service and support provider of the Oracle’s Fusion Middleware and Oracle's packaged ERP Suite. Gallop excels in meeting the ongoing needs of high performers-especially in the area of enterprise solutions.
Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) systems are the backbone of a company’s information systems. They can standardize and integrate all of your business processes, as well as facilitate collaboration between you, your customers and business partners. The Enterprise Applications are going through a transformation to function in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) framework.
Gallop provides a comprehensive approach covering the entire Oracle Fusion and ERP solutions lifecycle. With Gallop solution delivery model, we focus on rapidly improving business performance, mitigating project risks and delivering Oracle assets that are sustainable, affordable and predictable. We leverage our professional talent to help our clients improve their business operations and drive rapid return on investment.
Our solution delivery model offers
- An integrated network of offshore and onshore delivery centers.
- Multidisciplinary teams possessing a range of skills and experience.
- Standard methodologies, tools and architectures that greatly enhance productivity, as well as ensure discipline, reliability and risk reduction.
A number of companies have benefited a relationship with Gallop as a Trusted Partner for the complete Oracle Fusion and ERP application Lifecycle.
Implementation, Outsourcing and Maintenance of Oracle Fusion and ERP platforms provide you access to knowledge experts schooled in the nuances of complex enterprise applications. Whether you’re looking for a complete end-to-end solution or a specific focus on one phase of the application lifecycle, Gallop professional Services will help you realize the full potential of your investment.
Our comprehensive service portfolio covers the following aspects:
- Implementation and Upgrade for Oracle Fusion (SOA) Platform and Oracle ERP Application Suite.
- Fusion Middleware & SOA Suite.
- Supply Chain Management and Manufacturing.
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM).
- Human Resource Management System (HRMS).
- Business Intelligence.
- Customization and Integration.
- Application Support Outsourcing.
We also provide services around the third-party products that complement Oracle ERP Applications for data warehousing, eCommerce, sales force automation, customer service, EDI and system management.Top
"Gallop provided us the knowledge and expertise to more quickly and effectively create our QTP testing architecture. They were dependable, quick to respond, and able to understand..."
Chris Mears, VP of Implementation Services, Delphi Tech