Performance Test Engineering Services
Gallop's Performance Engineering & Testing teams have extensive experience in providing cutting edge services to global clients. Gallop's Performance Testing expertise spans a wide range of applications including client-server, web, distributed, mobile, cloud databases, high volume transaction systems, and highly complex applications. Gallop's Performance Center of Excellence (PCoE) provides end-to-end performance testing solutions to help our clients launch future proof applications with high responsiveness, availability, and scalability.
Gallop's performance testing covers performance engineering, including capacity planning, baseline test, load, stress, endurance and benchmarking against competitors, production monitoring and consulting. Our key performance testing differentiators include:
- Comprehensive analysis and recommendations for performance improvements
- Optimized cost model including pay as you go options
- Certified SME's with strong expertise on COTS/Open source tools and application technologies
- Partnerships and alliances that enable recommendations of right tools, solutions, and R&D initiatives
Performance Testing Center of Excellence (COE)
Gallop has built a dedicated Performance Testing CoE that focuses on providing solutions around performance testing & engineering for our global clients. Our thought process focuses on performing in-depth analysis at the component level, dynamic profiling, & capacity evaluation in addition to testing and reporting helping isolate bottlenecks and provide appropriate recommendations.
Key services provided by Gallop include:
- End-to-end performance engineering services
- Performance Engineering Bottleneck analysis and benchmarking
- Performance Testing Tool Feasibility
- Performance Testing as a Service (TaaS) & Pay as you Go service options
- Performance Testing Framework Development
- Performance Test Suite Development & Maintenance
- Application performance monitoring
Agile Performance Testing Methodology
Gallop's Agile performance testing methodology helps design tests considering business criticality, geographic distribution, arrival rate, completion rate etc. This helps achieve realistic loads for your system requirements along with providing comprehensive reports that help clients understand the application quality, and helps them undertake improvement actions. Gallop's engineers have also built reusable accelerators and solutions that aid testing of various POS systems, SIP, VoIP, and Mobile applications.
Gallop teams follow a robust Agile Performance Testing methodology to test applications using a cloud-based load generation strategy. Key benefits of this approach include:
- Early detection of bottlenecks
- Reduction in development costs and time to market
- Reduction in infrastructure costs through provisioning of on-demand test environments at competitive costs through our partner eco-system
Performance Engineering in DevOps
Performance Engineering, Production Monitoring & Performance Consulting
Gallop has built a robust performance engineering framework to help our clients address performance requirements across Load Testing, Stress Testing, Volume Testing, Soak Testing, Scalability Testing, and Capacity Planning.
Gallop uses the shift left approach to assess and identify areas of performance improvements for applications early on in the application lifecycle. Gallop's performance engineering framework enables implementing the right tools, techniques, and models, building performance dashboards and implementing strategies for performance improvements. Our comprehensive approach helps track client-side, server-side, and application-side statistics helping optimize application performance. Our primary performance engineering differentiators include:
- Identifying performance issues early on in the application lifecycle
- Resolving bottlenecks for improved application performance
- Providing application performance visibility to all stakeholders through real-time dashboards
- Leveraging partnerships with leading APM providers for cost effective solutions
Performance Testing Framework Features and Benefits
Gallop’s “business efficient performance engineering framework” plays a key role in performing end-to-end testing & engineering, while our “analytics driven workload modeller” helps avoid all workload modelling hassles. Gallop maintains a dedicated pool of resources with expertise on a wide range of tools, technology stacks and processes.
Key features and benefits of Gallop’s Performance Testing Framework include:
- Access to Gallop’s Testing as a Service (TaaS) and cloud enabled performance test lab on a pay-as-you-go model that reduces overall costs.
- On demand performance testing & engineering services with access to performance analysts and architects.
- Proprietary IP-led processes and techniques to jumpstart performance engagements.
- Strategic alliances and partnerships with leading tool vendors
- Statistical analysis with actionable inferences and recommendations aligned with performance objectives.
Performance Test Accelerator
Gallop’s “Performance Analyzer” is a home grown performance test accelerator that can be utilized for in-depth analysis. The test accelerator integrates with industry leading tools such as WebLoad, JMeter, OpenSTA, Grinder, Silk Performance, & HP Load Runner.
Key benefits of Gallop’s Performance Test Accelerator include:
- Jump starts performance testing
- Reduces performance testing costs by 30%
- Offers flexible pricing through On-demand licensing
- Supports performance testing in cloud-based application environment
- Increases the reliability of the performance testing by simulating real time web environment
Performance Testing Thought Leadership
Gallop is a thought leader in the performance testing domain and publishes regular Blogs and White papers. We also conduct regular Webinars on performance testing. Our Webinar on ‘Performance Testing in Cloud’ discusses how you can quickly and elastically scale up your tests to meet the demands of your business applications.
The Gallop Assurance
The best way to ensure that your users get the best performance from the software application is to follow a proven Performance Testing methodology. We understand that every requirement is unique and thus adapt our testing methodology based on the needs of our clients.