Delete Posts in Bulk on Facebook
Presently, Facebook has rolled out another helpful feature with which you can delete posts in bulk on Facebook. Rather than erasing the posts individually, you can choose all the posts, 50 at once, erase them aggregately. Let us figure out.
Steps to Delete Posts in Bulk on Facebook
- In an internet browser, go to Facebook.com and sign in to your account. Select your name in the upper left corner to go to your profile
- On the application, tap the Profile symbol in the base menu for iOS or at the top for Android
- Select Manage Posts straightforwardly underneath the post writer
- On Facebook.com, find the filters in the left segment. Filter posts by Anyone, You or Others. You can likewise choose Only posts I’m tagged in and the date they were posted
- On the application, tap Filters at the top and go to filter options. Scroll the drop-down lists to choose the date they did post. Moreover, what their identity was post with the security setting of the post, and only posts you were tagged in
- On Facebook.com, select the post and check the checkbox of any post thumbnail you need to delete
- Click the “Next” button
- Select Delete Posts > Done
Note: The delete option will permanently delete the posts. If you do not want to delete them permanently, hide the posts instead of deleting them.