You Can Watch YouTube Videos Together With Your Friends Remotely
Due to COVID-19, social distancing has become essential these days. There are so many things you used to do with your friends and family.
You might be missing those moments when you were with your friends to watch Youtube videos together, pause the video, and discussing an event. Don’t worry, you can still take back those moments and enjoy watching Youtube videos together with your friends and family.
You can do this by using the Airtime app. The Airtime app also allows its users to pause a video and discuss a scene of the video with your friends. Just as you used to do this on a normal routine. Your friends can also react using smileys, emojis, and text messages.
Let us tell you how you can do this.
Steps to follow
- Install the Airtime app on your smartphone
- Launch the Airtime app on your smartphone and click “Get Started”
- Enter your mobile number and register it on the Airtime app just as you do it on WhatsApp
- You will an OTP number on your mobile via SMS. Enter the code to verify your phone number
- Now, click the “Create Room” option. Add your friends to the room
- Last but not the least, hit the Youtube option and start watching the YouTube video with your friends