How to Access Blocked Websites in Chrome?
A large number of us use Google Chrome as a program to visit various sites. But, now and then we face trouble in getting to certain sites in Chrome.
This is because Google has denied access to certain sites because of any reason. Thus, we become unable to get to blocked sites in chrome. But, there are a few methods with which you can undoubtedly get to access blocked websites in Chrome. Let’s see how you can fix this issue.
Strategy 1. Access Blocked Sites From the Confined Destinations List
- Tap the three-specked symbol at the upper right half of the Google Chrome page.
- Go to the Settings tab.
3. Scroll down and click “Open Proxy Settings”.
4. You see Internet Properties. In the Security tab, select “Restricted Sites” to change the security settings. Tap the “Sites” button.
5. Now, check whether there is any site in the “Restricted Sites” window. In the event that you see any site URL, click Remove and afterward, click “Close”.
6. Attempt to enter the URL of the site again in Google Chrome. You see that the site will be unblocked.
7. If you don’t perceive any site in the Restricted Sites, attempt another strategy.
Strategy 2. Use VPN to Unblock Websites
Different countries have set their own internet restrictions. Google Chrome blocks such websites. If you want to access those sites, you have to use a VPN to pretend that you are the resident of some other country where you can access that website.
NordVPN protects you from snooping eyes and keeps your data secure and private.
- Download NordVPN on your computer.
2. Run the software and install it.
3. Connect to the server in your desired location.
Strategy 3. Use Google Chrome Extensions to Unblock Websites
You can use VPN extensions in Google Chrome to unblock websites.
- Click the three-dotted icon on Google Chrome. Go to More Tools.
- Click the “Extensions” from the options under More Tools.
3. Now, click “Open Chrome Web Store”.
4. Search for the DotVPN extension and add it to Crome.
5. Run the DotVPN extension.
You can access any blocked website by staying private and secure with DotVPN. It is free and very easy to use.
Strategy 4. Use a Proxy Website to Access Blocked Websites
- Open Google Chrome and go to croxyproxy.com.
- Enter the URL of any website and enjoy browsing your favorite sites.
We hope that these methods will help you access the blocked websites in Google Chrome.