Cast Multimedia Content From a Smartphone to TV
We all want to see our pictures and videos on a big screen. Bigger the view, more to have fun and entertainment. There are several methods to do it.
One method is to transfer photos and videos to thumb-drive and plug the device to a TV for watching them on a big TV screen.
But the easiest method is to use the screen-mirroring option. Nowadays, almost all the smartphones and Smart TVs come within the built-in-feature of Screen Mirroring.
Smart TVs come with the features of Screen-mirroring, Chromecast, or cast. This feature can be used to cast multimedia content from a smartphone to TV.
Let us describe the steps on how to use this feature to cast multimedia content from a smartphone to TV.
Steps for Android Smartphones
- Connect your smartphone and TV with the same WiFi network.
- Launch the Google Photos app on your smartphone.
- From the Google Photos app, search Screen Mirroring icon. It may be located on the top right corner of the screen. Click on it.
- Select your for casting
Steps for TV
- Navigate to Screen Mirroring or casting on your TV. Click on it. The name of your TV will display on your smartphone.
- Click on the TV name to start casting your smartphone’s data.
- Open photos or videos on your smartphone. They will appear on the TV screen.