Change Your Facebook Password
Change your Facebook password, follow this guide.
- Tap on the Menu icon available at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down the menu.
- Go to “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Tap on the “Security and login” option which is available in the Security menu.
- Click on the “Change password” option which is available in the Login menu.
- Enter the current password and new password in their respective fields.
- Press the “Update Password” button to update the password.