Check Whether Your Android Smartphone is Eligible for 11 Beta
Finally, Google has rolled out Android 11 beta. Beta apps are available on play store with some features which are not accessible for the public version. If you want to get the beta version of apps, install the public version first.
Currently, it is applicable for few android smartphones only. To get into this app, users should have a compatible Android smartphone and a valid active Google account. If you want to check whether your smartphone is eligible for Android beta or not, perform the following steps.
- Launch the google chrome app from your android smartphone.
- Open the link https://www.google.com/android/beta in Google Chrome
- Sign in your Google account. Make sure that you sign in with the same Google account that you have registered on your android smartphone.
- Tap on the “View your eligible devices” button.
- If your device is eligible for this app, you will see an image of your device with the Opt-In button.
With these simple steps, you can check whether your smartphone is eligible for Android 11 beta or not.
Learn more “How to Get WhatsApp Business Account?”