Convert Handwritten Texts into Digital Copy Using Google Lens
This is one of the best features Google has rolled out. With this feature, you can convert your handwritten text into a digital copy.
Google has added this exciting feature to Google Lens. Users can select the text from a handwritten document, copy and paste it wherever they want. Google can detect letters and characters from handwritten documents.
It sounds very interesting and it can solve many problems. Sometimes, we want to copy the text and paste it instead of typing it. You can use this feature using the Google app and access Google Lens in it.
Or you can simply download the Google Lens app and take advantage of this feature. Let us learn how to convert handwritten documents into digital form.
- Launch the Google app from your
- Click on Updates
- Click on the Google Lens icon placed to the left of the microphone icon
- Place a handwritten document in front of the camera and take a photo
- Tap on the text that you want to copy
- Select the “Copy to Computer” option
- You will see that your text is copied to the clipboard
- Now, paste the text where you want
This is how you can convert your handwritten texts to digital copy.
Also, learn “How to transfer files to your new computer?”