Create a Gmail Account
Creating a Gmail account is so much essential whether you are a university student or an officer or social media user. Many apps ask to sign in using your Gmail account.
Google is the father of many apps and all those apps require a Gmail account to sign in and use those apps such as Google Docs, Google Contacts, Google Calendar, Google Drive, Youtube, WhatsApp for backing up your data and even Facebook.
That’s why you have to create a Gmail account to get access to different apps. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s learn how to create a Gmail account.
Stable internet connection.
Steps to follow to Create a Gmail Account
First of all, you have to make a Google account. When you try to create your Gmail account, it will take you to the Google Account Sign Up page.
You have to fill the form with your name, country, date of birth, and gender. You will likewise need to pick a name for your new Gmail address.
Create Google Account
- Open your browser and go to www.gmail.com.
2. Click Create an account.
3. Fill the Sign-Up form with the necessary details and click Next.
4. On the next page, enter your mobile number.
5. Now, Google will send you a verification code on your phone number. Enter the verification code.
6. Now, enter your date of birth and personal information.
7. Click Next and click “I Agree”. In doing so, you will agree to the terms and conditions applied by Google.
Your Google account has created. Use this account to sign in Gmail. You can sign in to all the Google apps with this account.
Sign in Gmail
- Now, go to www.gmail.com
- Enter your user name or your email address.
3. Enter your password, and click Next.
Also learn “How to Setup Meetings on Google Meet?”