Create an Apple ID on Your iPhone
Got an iPhone? Wow, you must be happy about getting an iPhone. Now, you need to create an Apple ID on your iPhone to enjoy most of the features.
An Apple ID allows you to download applications and games from the App Store, buy music, and books from iTunes, sync Calendars, Reminders, and Contacts through iCloud, and use FaceTime and iMessage in the Messages applications.
You can still use an iPhone without having an Apple ID but we suggest you create an Apple ID to take advantage of the Apple environment and relish exciting features. Here are the methods by which you can create Apple ID.
Steps to Create Apple ID on Your iPhone
- Open the Settings app.
- Click “Sign in to your iPhone” located at the top of the screen.
3. Click on the option “Don’t have an Apple ID or forgot it?”.
4. Now, click on “Create Apple ID”.
5.Enter Date of birth.
6. Click Next.
7. Enter your first and last name.
8. Click Next.
9. Choose an email address for your Apple ID. Choose from the two options i.e. “Use your current email address” or “Get a free iCloud email address”.
10. Enter your email address. Create a password.
11. Type your password again to verify the password you entered.
12. Select a security question.
13. Type in answer.
14. Repeat two more times.
15. Agree to the Terms and Conditions.
16. Tap Merge.
17. To Find My iPhone is “ON”, click OK to confirm .
Create Apple ID on PC Using iTunes
- Open iTunes for Windows with the most recent adaptation.
- At the head of the iTunes window, select Account > Sign In.
- Select the Create New Apple ID choice.
- Give the email address to make your Apple ID.
- Enter your first name and last name, password.
- Select your country and answer the security questions.
- Now confirm your Apple ID. For this, Apple will send you a verification email.
Create an Apple ID on PC Using the Web
- Open a browser and head to the iCloud website.
- Scroll down to “Create your Apple ID” and click it.
- Go through the on-screen instructions to fill out the signUp form.