How to Delete Backups and Folders From iCloud Storage Using an iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch?
Apple offers automatic backup on its devices such as iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch. iCloud backs up all the data stored in iOS devices. But it provides only 5GB space for storing our files or backing up our data.
This space is too less that it might not be enough for the long run. If iCloud space becomes full, you can delete the old backups and folders to make some space for the new data to store in the iCloud.
Let us tell you how can you delete old backups and folders from iCloud using your iPhone, iPad, or iPod Touch.
Steps to Delete Backups and Folders From iCloud Storage
- Launch the Settings app from your iPhone
- Click the “Apple ID” or the name of your iCloud account.
- Now click “iCloud”.
- Click on the “Manage Storage” option
5. Click Backup
6. Now select the devices you want to delete the backup from.
7. Click the Delete Backup button located at the bottom
8. Click the “Turn Off & Delete” option
Delete Files and Folder From iCloud
- Open Files app from your iPhone
- Click Browse
- Click on the iCloud Drive. Now choose the files and folders you want to delete.
- Click the Trash button
- Now go back to Locations
- Click the Recently Deleted button
- Select all the files and click “Delete” to permanently delete them.