Delete Facebook Account Permanently
If you want to delete Facebook account permanently, this step by step guide is to help you to do so.
- Tap on the Menu icon available at the top right corner of the page.
- Scroll down the menu.
- Go to “Settings & Privacy” option.
- Select the “Settings” option.
- Tap on the “Account ownership and control” option which is available in the “Your Facebook information” section.
- Click on the “Deactivation and deletion” option.
- Mark the “Delete account” checkbox.
- Press “Continue to Account Deletion” button.
- A page appears that asks for the reason for deleting the account. Just tap on the “Continue to account deletion” button to proceed.
- Scroll down the page which appears next.
- Press the “Delete Account” button.
- A page appears to confirm the permanent account deletion. Click on the “Delete Account” button to finish the deletion process.