How to Delete Your Facebook Account?
We have been so much addicted to using Facebook in our daily life for many years. It has become a part of our life. Facebook connects us with the world.
Without Facebook, it is a bit difficult to get rid of boredom as it adds excitement to our daily routine. But, if you really want to deactivate/delete your Facebook account, you can do it. Facebook allows you to reactivate your account with the same ID and password within 30 days after deletion.
However, the permanent deletion will occur after 90 days to remove all types of information from Facebook.
- Before deleting your account, you must think that many apps ask you to log in using your Facebook account.If you’re going to deactivate or delete your account, you might be signed out of many apps. Otherwise, you will have to create your new account to relish those apps.
- Always archive your photos, videos from Facebook since you would no longer be able to restore them later after deleting your account.
Steps to Follow:
- Sign in to your Facebook account.
- Tap the down carrot icon located at the top right of the Facebook page. Click the “Settings” option.
3. Tap “Your Facebook Information” on the left side.
4. Click View alongside the option “Deactivation and Deletion”.
5. On the next page, you will get a list of suggestions such as if you want to download your photos, videos before deleting your account, simply tap the download icon next to the option “Download your Information”.
6. When you think you have secured and stored all information and want to delete your account, click the “Confirm to Account Deletion” button.
It may take up 90 days for the permanent deletion of your account or you can cancel the deletion process within 30 days.
Once your account has been removed, you would not be able to reactivate it, use Messenger, or access any of the applications you’ve signed into through Facebook or the information such as pictures, videos, posts, and search history, which you’ve aggregated throughout the years.