The Windows Store offers applications for everything from large spending games just like projects like Adobe Photoshop Express and the VLC media player. All you need is to search for the application, sign in and you’ll be on your way. In case you’re moving from a Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 PC to another Windows 10 device, you’ll see that the most ideal approach to get applications and games is through Microsoft Store. At the point when you download and install Apps from Microsoft Store, their updates also become available and automatically installed in your Windows 10 device. Here’s the method by which you can download Apps and games in Windows 10.
- Click the Windows icon to go to the start menu
2. Click on the Windows Store icon
3. Sign in to your Microsoft account. For this, click on the add user icon.
4. Choose MS account from the accounts menu
5. Enter your username and password.
6. Enter your Windows PC password. Click Next to change your login to Microsoft account.
7. Otherwise, click the “Sign in to just this app instead” option to keep your PC’s account the same.
8. Find any app on the Microsoft Store to download. Pay the price of an app to install if its price is set. If it is free, then carry on the installation process.
Congratulations! Your app has installed successfully.