How to Download Facebook Videos?
Facebook lets you enjoy watching videos. But, sometimes, we want to download videos to watch them offline on some other time. Unfortunately, Facebook doesn’t allow us to download the videos directly from it. However, it is not impossible.
You can still download your favorite videos to watch them offline. There are so many apps on play store with which you can download Facebook videos. In this article, we’ll tell you different ways to download Facebook videos for free without paying for services.
Method 1. Using FBDOWN.net Software
- Open Facebook and right-click on any video that you like and want to download.
2. From the right-click option pane, click the “Copy video URL at current time” option.
3. Now, open your browser and head to fbdown.net.
4. Choose “Download Video in Normal quality” or “Download video in HD quality”.
Note: If the video starts playing rather than downloading, right-click the “Download Video in normal quality” and click “save link as”.
The video you download must be public otherwise, it would not be downloaded.
Method 2. Using Save From Website
On Your PC
- Open your browser and head to the Facebook website.
2. Sign in to your account and explore News Feed. Search for a video you want to get it offline.
3. Right-click the video you want to download. Select “Copy video URL at current time”.
4. Now, on your browser, open the SaveMoMo website. Paste the URL in the bar and click Go.
5. Select MP4 HD from the list. Your video will start downloading.
On Your iPhone
Pre-Requisites: (For iPhone)
Open the App Store and install the Documents app.
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Click the video you want to download. Click Share.
3. Now from the available options, click Copy. This will copy the link to your Facebook video.
4. On the Safari browser, open the SaveFrom website.
5. Paste the URL in the bar. After a few seconds, the “Download MP4 HD” button will appear. Click on it. Your video will start downloading.
6. Go to Documents app. Your video will be saved in it.
On Your Android Smartphone
- Launch the Facebook app.
- Open the video you want to download. Click Share.
- Now from the available options, click Copy. This will copy the link to your Facebook video.
- Open Google chrome or any browser from your Android phone. Head to the SaveFrom website.
- Paste the URL of the video. After a few seconds, the “Download MP4 HD” button will appear. Click on it. Your video will start downloading.
- The video will be saved in the File Manager app in the download folder. You can also access the video from the Gallery or Videos app.
Make sure that the video you want to download is public. If it is private, you cannot download it.
With these methods, you can download your favorite videos from Facebook and watch them offline without the internet at any time.
Also learn “How to Recollect Facebook Account?”