Enable Dark Mode in the Google App
Enable dark mode in the Google app is a mind-blowing feature. Google has introduced a new feature of “Dark Mode” in the google search app. It also supports the system dark mode that the smartphone adopts.
If your smartphone does not have the built-in dark mode or dark theme feature, you can manually change the theme in the Google search app.
- You will need android 5 or above to enable dark mode
- iOS 12 or above
- You must have installed the latest version of Google Search
Steps to enable dark mode in Google app
- Launch the Google app on your device
- Click the three-dotted icon or More button at the bottom right corner
- Scroll to view the Settings option. Go to Settings
- Click the General option
- Scroll down and select the theme option
- Choose the theme whatever you like.
- To enable the dark mode, select “dark”
You have enabled the dark mode. Now, when you browse in the app, your homepage, Settings, and every page will be dark.