How to Find Authorized COVID-19 Testing Centers Using Google Maps and Google Search?
Recently, Google has launched a new feature with which the users can search for COVID-19 centers using Google Maps and Google Search. They have to type a query such as testing centers, COVID testing to search for COVID-19 centers.
Users can search for the testing centers in Urdu, Hindi, English, and 7 more languages. But before going to any testing center, you must have a doctor’s prescription.
Using Google Maps
- Launch the Google Maps app on your mobile
- Type a query as “Coronavirus testing” or “COVID-19 testing” in the search bar. It will show you a list of authorized COVID-19 testing centers near your area.
- Users can click See Testing Info to get the details of the testing center
Using Google Search
- Enable your GSP location on your mobile.
- In Google search bar, type “Coronavirus testing”.
- Hit enter. It will show you a list of COVID-19 testing centers near your area
In this way, you can search for the authorized COVID-19 testing centers.