Get WhatsApp Business Account
Setting up a WhatsApp business account helps business people to connect with their customers. It also help to allows the companies to get in touch with their customers. They can in touch through messaging safely, securely and engage them globally.
How to get WhatsApp business account? Moreover how to set up a business profile with these simple and easy steps?
Install WhatsApp business application from play store
- Peruse out the guidelines and agree to the terms and conditions indicated by the WhatsApp Business application and proceed.
- You will see a dropdown button. Select your nation code and enter your mobile number in the global standard format.
- Tap the “Next” button
- They will send you a 6-digit check code through SMS or call. Enter that code.
- Permit contacts so that the application will get to your contacts. Permit all the authorizations it asks from you, for example, photographs, contacts, recordings, and so on.
- Set up your business name, category, and profile picture.
- On the chat screen, there is vertical three-dab button or Settings. Go to Settings > Business Tools > Business Profile
- Include your work description, business address, hours, and fill your profile with the right data.
Presently, you have set your business profile and you are prepared to begin a business chat.
Also read about “How to Get WhatsApp Backup from Gmail?”