Who doesn’t know about WhatsApp? Over 1.5 billion people use Whatsapp application for messaging. It has so many exciting features that attract people to use this app. Whoever has a smartphone, uses the WhatsApp application for chatting. The communication through WhatsApp is reliable, secure, and simple. Now you can use WhatsApp on desktop, PC, or laptop also. If you want to get WhatsApp on your laptop, read this article and follow the steps to install it on your computer.
Download WhatsApp from WhatsApp web
- Switch on your laptop and open any browser that you use. For example, open Google Chrome
- Now open the WhatsApp Download page.
- If you want to download WhatsApp for Windows, click on the “Download for Windows (64-bit)” option. Otherwise, click on the “Download for Mac” option.
- Open the .exe file and follow the steps for its installation
- Launch the WhatsApp
- Scan the QRcode from your mobile to log in to WhatsApp.
Install WhatsApp on a laptop without a smartphone
If you do not have a smartphone or you want to get WhatsApp on a laptop without scanning QR code, use the emulator to use WhatsApp directly without the assistance of your smartphone.
- Turn on your laptop and open a browser
- Open the website of BlueStacks
- Download BlueStacks
- Open the downloaded file and install the emulator
- Open the emulator
- Now choose WhatsApp from the list or search it.
- Install WhatsApp now
- After finishing the installation, click on the WhatsApp icon
- Enter your phone number. Whatsapp will verify your phone number and send you a code
- Complete the steps of verification.
Now, you can use WhatsApp on your laptop with these simple steps.