How to Install the AarogyaSetu App on Jiophone?
How to Install the AarogyaSetu App on Jiophone?The Indian government has launched a COVID-19 tracking app known as ArogyaSetu. The app is already accessible to android and iPhone mobiles. Users can download the app from their app stores.
Now, the government has launched this app for Jiophone. Jiophone users can install the AarogyaSetu app from JioStore. Jiophones run KaiOS operating system but the KaiOS store has not had the AarogyaSetu app.
Nokia 3310 and other phones that run KaiOS cannot install the app. Here are the easiest and simple steps with which you can install the AarogyaSetu app on Jiophones.
- Open the JioStore application on Jiophone.
- Type the application name “AarogyaSetu” in the search bar. Or then again go to the Health segment and discover the application.
- If you discover the application, download it utilizing D-Pad catches.
- Once you download the application, open it, and use it.
- Enter your phone number.
- Complete the procedure to utilize the application.
If you do not find the app on JioStore, you have to wait for the app to be rolled out in your Jiophone. The application is compulsory for all administration workers. Likewise, the government has made it mandatory for all the residents.
Also, learn “How to switch from Android to iPhone?”