Lock Google Drive on the iPhone
Apple provides a high level of security to its users. You can lock google drive on the iPhone by using the privacy feature. It has never compromised privacy and security. Therefore, every iOS device comes with privacy and data protection.
Apple has introduced a new privacy screen feature to lock google drive. Now, users can lock their google drive by using their Face IDs, passcodes, or Touch IDs.
By default, the privacy screen feature is disable on iPhone and iPad. You have to enable this feature manually. Once you enable the feature, you have to unlock google drive every time you open it.
Apple has also added a timer to the privacy screen feature with which the users can set the delay time limit. It locks the drive with options such as 10 sec, 1 minute, and 10 minutes. If you want to use this feature to enhance the security of your Google drive on the iPhone or iPad, follow our step guide.
- The latest version of Google Drive
- The latest version of your iPhone
Steps to Enable Privacy Screen Feature to Lock Google Drive
- Launch the Google Drive app on your iPhone
- Open Settings and find the Privacy Screen option
- Click on the “Privacy Screen” option
- Enable the toggle next to the Privacy Screen option
- Set the Delay time to 10 sec, 1 min, or 10 mins whatever you want
- It will display a prompt message “ Do you want to allow Google Drive to use Face ID?” Tap the Ok button