Create a Youtube Channel
Everybody is familiar with the Youtube app. Whether it is about to watch videos or upload your own videos, almost one-third of the internet users are utilizing Youtube.
Youtube gets over a billion views every day. Many people earn money online through channel. Whether it is a villager or a civilized educated person, everyone is on the same platform.
You can create a Youtube channel of your own with simple and easy steps. So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start now and follow our steps to make a Youtube channel.
To create a Youtube channel, you must have a Google account. If you have a Google account, simply login to Youtube with your Google account. If you don’t have a Google account, you can create it easily.
Steps to Follow:
- In your browser, type www.youtube.com. Or open the Youtube app.
2. Tap the SIGN IN button to sign in the Youtube with your Google account.
3. Now, click on your profile icon and tap the Settings icon.
4. Click on the “Create a channel’ option.
5. Youtube will ask you to choose between a personal channel or a business channel.
6. Select the business channel option.
7.Now tap on the Create Channel button.
8. Next, name your channel and select the category.
9. Agree to the terms and conditions by checking “Agree to the Pages Terms” and click done.
Note: if you don’t have Google account, click Sign in, and click “create a google account”. Follow the onscreen steps to create your Google account.
Once you have created the Google account, you can create your Youtube channel by following the above-mentioned steps.