Make Voice or Video Call on Telegram
If we say that Telegram is the App of 2021, it won’t wrong. Telegram was launched in 2014. But its popularity starts in 2021. In January, the beginning of this year, comes with more than 500 Million active users of Telegram.
From Telegram you can send text and voice messages. In addition, you can send animated stickers and share 2 Gb/File documents. To make voice or video call on Telegram, follow these steps. But if you didn’t install this awesome App, firstly, Install Telegram.
- Tap on the “Telegram App.” That you have already installed.
- Choose the contact which you want to call.
- After selecting the contact, press the “three dot” menu icon. It is available at the top right corner.
- A pop-up window will appear.
- Now select the “Call Option”. Which you are interested. Moreover, there comes also “Video Call” option.
- Here you can switch “Audio Call” into “Video Call”. To do that, tap on “Start Video”.
- If you want to end the call, press the red button to disconnect (End Call).