Make WhatsApp Call with Up to 8 Participants
But, WhatsApp has brought fun and excitement to our lives by introducing the feature with which you can make a WhatsApp call with up to 8 participants. Before that WhatsApp allowed only 4 participants to connect in a call.
Now, it has doubled the participants and you can make WhatsApp call with up to 8 participants. To get the advantage of this feature, follow these steps mentioned below.
- Stable internet connection
- Whatsapp app with the latest version
Steps to Follow
Method 1: Calling Via Already Created WhatsApp Group
- Launch WhatsApp on your smartphone. Head to any group chat
2. Click the call icon at the top.
3. WhatsApp allows us to add up to 8 participants. You can make a call less than 8 members also. But if the group has more than 8 participants, it will ask you to select the participants you want to make a call with.
Method 2: Creating List Manually
- Open WhatsApp and go to the Calls tab by swiping to the left
2. Click the Call button at the bottom right corner and select New Group call
3. Now select the participants by tapping them
4. Click on the audio or video call button to place a call
Method 3: Add Participants During the Call
- Place a call to one participant.
- Click the + icon to add participants
- Select the contacts and invite them to join the call