Make WhatsApp Video Calls Using Windows PC
WhatsApp is the most mainstream and broadly utilized social application. It associates billions of people to make audio and video calls. Chat with people, share pictures and voice recordings, share documents, and a lot more amazing features you can use.
Facebook has also launched a web version of WhatsApp. But it has not plenty of features that a mobile app has. Also, it lacks the features of video and audio calling. But calling on a big screen is always convenient and exciting.
The smartphone cannot fulfill the requirement of a big-screen that a laptop or a PC can. Facebook does not allow us to utilize the feature of video calling on the web officially. But don’t worry at all. We have a solution to provide you a convenient way to make WhatsApp video calls using windows PC. Let’s begin the tutorial.
- Android emulator
- WhatsApp apk file.
- Active phone number registered on WhatsApp for verification
Steps to Make WhatsApp Video Calls Using Windows PC
- Download any trusted android emulator on your PC from the internet
- Now install the emulator
- Open the Whatsapp apk file and install it on your computer
- Now follow the on-screen instructions to verify WhatsApp and allow permission to use a camera, microphone, contacts, etc
- After setting up WhatsApp, add your phone number to the emulator’s directory
Note: If you have used the same Google account that you use on your smartphone, you don’t need to add a phone number to the emulator’s directory. Open WhatsApp, search for a contact to make a video call.
Read more “How to get WhatsApp on a laptop?”