Officially Lock Facebook Messenger on iPhone with Face ID
Do you want to lock your Facebook messenger with a password from unauthorized access? Surely, everyone wants to keep his data private from others.
Facebook has added a high level of security to the messenger app to facilitate its users. Before this, people used to install apps that lock the different apps such as app locker. But now, you don’t need to install any app to protect your messenger app.
Let’s learn how you can officially lock the Facebook messenger on iPhone with Face ID.
- The latest version of the Messenger app
- The latest version of your iOS
- Stable internet connection
Steps to Follow
- Launch the Messenger app on your iPhone
- Touch your profile icon located at the top left of the screen
3. Tap the “Privacy” option
4. Tap on the App Lock option
5. Now, click on the “Require Face ID” or “Require Touch ID” option depending upon the iPhone or iPad you’re using
6. Now, choose the timeframe to lock your app after leaving it
Note: This option is available on the iPhone only. Facebook team is working to include this feature on android phones also. It is expected to see this option on android smartphones in the coming weeks.