Play PUBG and Call of Duty on PC with Mouse and Keyboard
Play PUBG and Call of Duty on PC with mouse and keyboard. Nowadays, PUBG and Call of Duty games have engaged the people. People are fond of playing these games. Both games have similar game features and aesthetics. These are the multiplayer war games.
PUBG has focused on more battle royal concepts while Call of Duty Mobile is concentrating on multiplayer modes. But these games have multi-touch features and can play on touch screen platforms such as android and iOS devices.
These touch features include walking, shooting, collecting weapons, moving around, etc. Moreover, it becomes complicated to play such games on touch-screens. Because the screen size is comparatively smaller than that of a PC’s screen. Additionally, it is a bit difficult to play the game with touch events.
It would be easier for the players to play these games on a PC with a keyboard and mouse. Let us know how to play PUBG and Call of Duty on a PC with keyboard and mouse controllers.
- Go to the browser and open the link ‘https://gameloop.fun/ on your PC
- Click the Download button to download the game
- Open the file just downloaded
- Follow the on-screen steps for the installation
- After the installation of software, open it
- Find PUBG Mobile or Call of Duty
- Now click on one of the games you want to install on your PC
- Once installed, click the Play button to play the game
Learn more “How to Download Apps in Windows 10?”