How to Recollect Memory on a Cell Phone?
Previously, almost all the cell phones provided SD cards and the people used to save their important files such as text messages, pictures, and videos on their SD cards. But, nowadays, smartphones permit storing the data in the internal memory.
If you delete any file mistakenly, you can restore or recollect your lost data with the help of a powerful data recovery software such as EaseUS software, dr.phone software and many more. Let us recover the deleted files with the EaseUs data recovery software.
EaseUs Data Recovery Software
- Install EaseUs software in your PC/laptop
- Launch the software and connect your cell phone to your computer with USB data cable
- Once you have connected your cell phone to the computer, scan your cell phone to recognize the deleted or lost data
- Click the “Only display deleted files” option. The software will display all the lost files
- Hit the “Recover” button to recollect lost memory on your cell phone
Dr.phone Data Recovery Software
- Download and install the software
- Click the “Recover” button
- Connect your device with the computer
- Go to Settings > Applications > Development > USB Debugging
- Enable the “ USB debugging” option
- Now start scanning your cell phone to recover the lost files
- Preview all the lost files and select the files you want to recover
- Hit the recover button to recover the files from the internal memory of your phone
You can recollect memory on your cell phone with any of the data recovery software.