How to Restore Deleted Contacts From Google Contacts?
Have you deleted your contacts mistakenly? Why worrying when the Google Contacts app is available. Google has always been our friend since long ago. It always provides us restore option if we delete something whether it is WhatsApp data or contacts.
With the Google Contacts app, you can restore your contacts if you delete them mistakenly. Google Contacts app automatically performs the backup of our contacts. Its very simple to restore your contacts using Google Contacts app.
Just mention the time at which you have deleted the contacts and undo the deletion of your contacts. The feature is available on both Android and iOS devices.
You will require:
- Stable internet connection
- A browser on your computer
Steps to recover the deleted contacts using Google Contacts
- Type “contacts.google.com” in your browser.
- Sign in using the same Google account with which you have signed in on your phone
- Click the Settings icon and click Undo Changes option
- Now you have to choose the time at which you have deleted the contacts
- Once you choose the time, click the Restore button