Gmail takes into account applying just a single signature to your new email messages. In spite of the fact that this is by all accounts adequate for private correspondence, it isn’t really an attractive approach in the event of business communication. If you have just got an opportunity to work with the Microsoft Outlook, you may have seen that it offers an advantageous choice to set up and use multiple signatures in Gmail that can be chosen relying upon a circumstance.
For this purpose, you have to activate Gmail Templates. If you are utilizing an automatic signature that shows up in your every new email, it is better and progressively advantageous to turn it off before you begin utilizing the Templates work. Let us tell you how to set up the Templates in Gmail settings and how to turn it on.
- Activate the Gmail Templates
- Open Gmail and log into your account.
- Click on the Settings icon.
4. Click on the Settings option and access the “Advanced” feature.
5. In the Templates signature, turn on the Enable toggle.
6. Hit the Save Changes button.
7. Now create your template. For this purpose, click Compose to open a new email.
8. Click the three-dotted icon next to the trash icon. Select Templates > Save draft as template > Save as a new template.
9. Enter the name of your template, and tap Save.
10. If you want to check whether your template has created or not, click on the three-dotted button and select Templates. You will see the newly created signature.
11.You can create many templates with the same method.
12. To create multiple signatures, click the Settings icon > Settings > General. Scroll down and find “Signature”.Tap on “Create New” to enter multiple signatures.
Learn more about “How to recover your Gmail account?”