Apple company has launched Vodafone eSIM service for Vodafone postpaid customers. Currently, this service is working in a few areas. The company will launch this service as soon as possible for a wide range of areas. Let’s know how to set up Vodafone eSIM service on Apple watch with the simple steps.
Pre-requisites for enabling the Vodafone eSIM service
- You need Apple Watch Series 3 or later
- iPhone 6s or later version iPhones with the latest iOS
- Vodafone postpaid connection that should be active
- Register yourself on the Vodafone website before preceding
Steps to setup Vodafone eSIM service on Apple Watch
- Start the Watch app on your iPhone and Apple watch. Start pairing both the devices with the Watch app.
- Set up mobile data during the paring process.
- Enter the Vodafone number and your password to log in
- Hit the Login button
- Click the Confirm button at the “Sync your devices” page.
With these steps, you can easily set up Vodafone eSIM service on your Apple Watch.
Also, read about “How to Enhance Your SIM-Security by Setting Up the SIM PIN Lock?”