How to Setup Messenger Rooms Video Call With Up to 50 People?
Facebook has launched a new feature of Messenger Rooms with which you can video call up to 50 people at the same time. Just like Zoom and Skype, Facebook also provides video-conferencing using Messenger Rooms.
You can use this feature on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. If you want to take advantage of this exciting feature that connects up to 50 people in a messenger room video call at the same time, follow these steps.
- A stable internet connection
- Latest Messenger app version that supports this feature
- Facebook login
Steps to Setup Messenger Rooms
- Launch the Messenger app from your smartphone.
- Click the People tab located at the lower right corner.
- Click on the “Create a Room” option.
- Add people by sending them a link to join Messenger Room.
Join Messenger Room
- Click the shared link to join Messenger Room.
- The people who don’t have a Facebook account can also join Messenger Room by simply clicking the shared link whether on PC or smartphone.