Setup Messenger Rooms Video Call with Up to 50 People
Messenger Rooms video call is a dynamic feature. Facebook has launched this feature with which you can connect with up to 50 people at the same time. Just like Zoom and Skype, Facebook also provides video-conferencing using Messenger Rooms.
You can use this feature on Android, iOS, and Windows platforms. If you want to take advantage of this exciting feature, follow these steps.
- A stable internet connection
- Latest Messenger app version that supports this feature
- Facebook login
Steps to Setup Messenger Rooms Video Call
- Launch the Messenger app from your smartphone
- Click the People tab located in the lower right corner
- Click on the “Create a Room” option
- Add people by sending them a link to join Messenger Room
Join Messenger Room
- Click the shared link to join Messenger Room
- The people who don’t have a Facebook account can also join Messenger Room by simply clicking the shared link whether on PC or smartphone