Now Skype has become the most popular app for video calling. It has provided us a lot of features and connected us with the people living all around the world. Its important features include custom backgrounds, audio & video calling, sharing pictures and videos, chatting, and screen sharing. Share your screen using Skype is one of the most amazing and useful features. This feature is very helpful when you’re taking an online class, or making a group assignment, for sharing a project and many more purposes.
- A stable internet connection
- Latest Skype version
- An active phone number or Microsoft account
Steps to share screen on Skype On PC
- Open Skype and make a call to your friend
2. Click the share screen icon. it is similar to the two overlapping triangles.
3. Skype prompts a message if you want to share the audio of your computer or not.
- Skype will ask you to grant permission for recording your screen.
- Go to the System Preferences menu.
- Click Security & Privacy
- Select Screen Recording
- Grant permission to record your screen.
- Skype will display a yellow border to notify you that you are sharing screen
On Android 6.0 & above
- Open Skype app
- Make a call to your friend
- Click the three-dotted button at the bottom right of your screen.
4. Click the “Share Screen” button.
On iPhone & iPad
- Launch the Skype app and start a call.
- Click the three-dotted icon, and choose Screen Sharing.
- Click on the “Start Broadcasting” option.
Now, it has become easier for you to share your screen by following these steps. In this way, you can share your screen using Skype.