Start Google Meeting Video
Google meeting video is a splendid feature. Google has rolled out this feature of a video meeting called Google Meet. With Google Meet, 100 people can join a virtual meeting without any time limit. All you need is to have a Google account. G-suite users have to log into their G-suite accounts.
Moreover, Google said about this awesome feature that users can invite 100 participants and meet for up to 60 minutes per meeting for free. Additionally, if users buy the Google workspace essentials package and pay $8/monthly, they can meet for 24 hours.
Moreover, paid features are more interesting like 150 participants can join this package. Google space enterprise is more interesting, here 250 participants can join. For pricing, you have to contact their sales team.
Those who do not have a G-Suite account can join Google Meet with a Google account. Let us teach how you can set up your meetings on google meet.
Steps to Start Google Meeting Video
- The meetings schedule on Google Meet via Google Calendar. Open the link https://calendar.google.com/calendar/
- Choose the date and time on which you want to schedule a video conference
- Create the meeting and add the Title of your video meeting
- Tap on Add Guests to add the guests to a meeting. Or click on the “Add Google Meet Video conferencing to add the guests
- Type the email address of your meeting partners who are joining the conference
- When you have added the email addresses of all the guests, click Save
- Now, send the meeting notification to all the guests
- Click on the “Join with Google Meet” to join the video conference
- Accept the meeting request to attend the video conference
Note: The participants who get the meeting request can forward the link to other participants who did not get the link.
With these easy steps, you can set up meetings on Google meet and include 100 members via this feature.
Read more “How to use the Zoom app on a computer?”