How to Transfer Files From Samsung Smartphone to PC Using Your Phone App?
Now, you can transfer files from Samsung smartphone to PC using Your Phone app. Microsoft has done a partnership with Samsung and added a new feature of transferring files through Your Phone app.
The advantage of using Your Phone app is that the users can transfer their files wirelessly. By simply drag and drop, users can transfer their files from Samsung smartphone to PC.
You Will Require
- A Samsung smartphone with the Link to Windows feature.
- Your Phone app with the latest version
- Windows 10 Inside Programme
Compatible Samsung Smartphones
Steps to Transfer Files From Samsung Mobile to Windows 10 PC
- Install Your Phone app on Windows PC from your Microsoft Store.
- Open the app on your Windows PC.
- Follow the on-screen instruction to connect Windows PC with Samsung smartphone.
- Open Phone Screen in the Your Phone app on your PC.
- Go to the My Files section.
- Press and hold the file to transfer. you will see a checkmark on the file.
- Press and hold the selected files again. You will see a thumbnail.
- Drag the files and drop to the destination location on your PC
If you want to send photos from Samsung to PC, do the following steps:
- Open Phone Screen in your PC
- Go to Albums and select photos.
- Drag and drop photos on the destination location.
If you want to transfer photos from PC to Samsung, do the following steps:
- Launch Phone Screen in the Your Phone app on your PC
- Select files from your PC to transfer
- Drag files to the Your Phone screen
- The cursor appears with a Copy option. Drop the files by releasing the mouse
- Go to Internal Storage > Downloads folder to check your transferred files
Note: if you will minimize the Your Phone app during drag and drop, the process of transferring files will cancel.
Learn more “How to Download Apps in Windows 10?”