Update your mobile (iPhone)
While using your mobile, you see an alert message, “Update is available. Tap to install your mobile software”. If you ignore these system updates, your mobile might misbehave and go into problems. You have to follow these steps to update your mobile phone software.
- Establish a stable internet connection on your mobile i.e. only WiFi connection
- Open Settings > General > Software Updates
- Click Download and Install
- It may ask your passcode or PIN. Enter your PIN and continue
Your mobile will restart and it will take a little longer to install the updates while you start to update your mobile phone software. Wait, have patience. After a few minutes, your phone has installed updates.
Go to Settings > General > Software Updates. Enable the “Automatic Updates” option. Whenever your device has an update, it will automatically install updates when it finds a stable WiFi connection on your mobile.
Update via computer
- On a Mac, open iTunes
- Connect your iPhone to Mac
- Find your iPhone device on your Mac
- Tap Settings icon and click Check for update
- Download and install updates
Update your android mobile
- Make sure your mobile is connected to WiFi
- Go to Settings > About Phone > System Updates > Install Now
Also read “How to reset mobile?”