How to Use Offline Mode on Google Drive?
If you use cloud services to create documents, files, and folders, you may want to access those documents offline without using an internet connection.
Now, Google offers this service with which you can keep editing and viewing documents with google drive offline mode. It allows users to sync your files and documents to the device where you want to use them offline.
If you have a patchy internet or internet connection breaks, you can access your documents offline by following these simple steps.
Steps to Setup Offline Mode on Google Drive
- Open Google Chrome and sign in to your Google account.
2. Now open Google drive.
3. Click Settings icon at the top right corner
4. Go to the General tab and enable “offline mode”.
Steps to View, Save or Edit Documents Offline
- Open Google drive.
- Right-click the document you want to use offline
- Turn on the Available Offline Toggle.