Use the New Screen Sharing Feature on Facebook Messenger
Facebook has presented another component of screen sharing feature on Facebook Messenger. During a video call, individuals will have the option to share their screens with their friends and family.
Users can share their screens on coordinated calls just as a group call. Generally, the students need to share their screens with their companions for doing on web tasks or assignments.
They need to talk with their companions about their tasks. This screen sharing feature on the messenger app will assist them in discussing the issues while sharing their screens similarly as they do on skype.
If you want to show pictures or recordings with companions, you can utilize this component. Let us clarify how you can utilize a screen-sharing feature on the Messenger application.
- Messenger app with the latest version
- Stable internet connection
- Facebook login
Steps to Follow:
- Install and launch the Facebook Messenger app on your smartphone
- Enter login credentials. Here we assume that you have already logged in
- Now, make a call either one to one or group call with up to a maximum of 8 people
- Swipe up the bottom video call panel
- Tap on the “Share Your Screen” option
- Facebook displays a message “Exposing sensitive info during call casting/recording”. Ignore it if you still want to share. Tap the “Start now” button
You can share your screen now
Facebook allows its users to add up to 8 participants on a video group call. You can access this feature only during the ongoing video call.