How to Use the Zoom App on a Computer?
Many people work from home. For remote conferencing, the Zoom app offers online meetings that help in running the businesses smoothly on a computer. To get the advantages of official meetings or video calls, you can download the Zoom app on computer with simple and easy steps.
- Open your browser and go to the Zoom website.
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page i.e. webpage’s footer and click Download.
- Download Center page will open. Click on the bluish Download button.
- Zoom app will start downloading. After this, install the zoom app following the on-screen instructions.
- Once the Zoom app has downloaded and installed in your PC, open the Zoom app.
- Log in to the Zoom app using your login details.
- Once logged, click the “Join a Meeting” option.
- Enter the Meeting ID and click the Join button to join a meeting.
How to Host a Zoom Meeting?
- Open the Zoom app on your laptop.
- After logging in, click the “New Meeting” button.
- Zoom will stack a screen that will give you details, for example, Meeting Topic, Host Name, Password, Numeric Password for phone and room frameworks, Invitation URL, and Participant ID. You can likewise welcome others from that equivalent screen. The screen-sharing option is also available in the Zoom app.
- If you want to end the meeting, click the End Meeting button to over it. Next, a dialogue box will appear on the screen. Click the “End Meeting for All” option to close it for all the participants.
If you want to leave the meeting, declare someone else as a host. For this, click the “Leave Meeting” option from the pop-up dialogue. Zoom will log you out from the meeting while others will continue the conversation. Zoom allows you to record your conversation with the participants. You can also mute the audio or disable video while hosting the meeting.