Video Chat with Up to 32 People on the iPhone and iPad
Nowadays, in the world of Coronavirus, life is boring. Hats off to Apple company, which has developed the feature of video-chatting. Video chatting is an amazing feature that brings excitement to our lives.
It connects up to 32 people and brings the people on a single platform to do video chatting. With Group Facetime video calling, you must have an iPhone 6s or later models. Older models are capable of audio chatting only.
There are two methods to do video chatting.
Via FaceTime App
- Launch the FaceTime app on an iOS device
- Click the + icon located at the top right corner.
- Search contact by typing the name.
- Tap the + icon again to add up to 30 more contacts
- Make a call by clicking the Video or Audio option that you want.
Via Messages App
- Open the Messages application from your iOS device
- Click on the contact image located in the top center of the page.
- Click FaceTime to start the call
Finally, Start chat and enjoy.
Also, learn “How to create an Apple ID on your iPhone?”